WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

 It was about the different lessons two dads taught me about the subject of money and life choices. One was my real dad and the other my best friend's dad. One was highly educated and the other a high school drop out. One was poor and the other rich.


Whenever I was asked the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"


My highly educated but poor dad always recommended,
"Go to school, get good grades, and then find a safe secure job."

 He was recommending a life's path that looked like this.

SCHOOL


 Poor Dad's Advice

 Poor dad was recommending that I choose to become either a high paid "E", employee, or a high paid *S", self employed professional, such as a medical doctor, lawyer, or accountant. My poor dad was very concerned about a steady paycheck, benefits, and job security. That is why he was a high paid government official; the head of education for the State of Hawaii.


My rich, but uneducated dad, on the other hand, offered very different advice. He recommended,


"Go to school, graduate, build businesses and become a successful investor." 

He was recommending a life's path that looked like this.

Ricb Dad's Advice

SCHOOL


 
This topic is about the mental, emotional, and educational process I went through in following rich dad's advice.

 

SO SEE YOU SOON WITH NEXT STORY STAY TUNE😉💫 STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY ... HAVE GOOD DAY AHED AFTER READ THIS POST..LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE IF YOU LIKE😁😁🙌

 

Comments